Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Hooters Thief

Killer Cody: Tales from the farm

Home town Dallas, Texas was getting too hot and humid so I skipped and headed north to New England. I was twenty years old at the time and I was getting a little sick of going to gun shows with the old man, and besides my shorts just wern't cutting it these days.  I got on a plane and GPS'd several Hooters establishments in the Bay State.  I needed to figure out a way of getting into those girls shorts.  They were indeed no where to be found in any retail outlet.   On the plane I hatched the idea of throwing a fake birthday party at one of the restaurants and then tricking one of the girls out of her pants.  Sounds hard right?   

1 comment:

  1. Travel and make money by starting a travel blog. This article covers the best travel topics to cover, how to monetize your site and how to build readership.

    Online Travel Tips

    ReplyDelete